- Plesk for Linux
- Plesk 12.0 for Windows
- Plesk 12.5 for Windows
How to assign a different IP address to a hosted in Plesk subdomain?
This functionality is not supported in Plesk at the moment. You may want to suggest new functionality in Plesk on Plesk User Voice portal.
The top-ranked suggestions are likely to be included in the next versions of Plesk. You can get the information about the updates in our products in the following public sources:
https://partners.plesk.com/ - public roadmaps for partners;
http://kb.plesk.com/subscriptions/index.html - knowledge base, each product update comes with corresponding KB article;
http://kb.plesk.com/rss/?p=PLESK - RSS feeds
- Backup subdomain contents (
httpdocs, databases, etc.),
- Delete subdomain in Domains > example.com and click Remove next to a sub.example.com
- Create new subscription named "sub.example.com": Subscriptions > new > sub.example.com
- Assign it to a dedicated IP address in Domains > sub.example.com > Web Hosting Access
- Upload backed up contents in Domains > sub.example.com > Custom Website section