- Plesk for Windows
- WebAdmin license is used;
- Microsoft SQL Server support is turn off in Tools & Settings > License Management:
- MSSQL server is listed as installed in Tools & Settings > Updates & Upgrades > Add/Remove Components. For example, MSSQL 2017:
- The MSSQL components is enabled and present in Tools & Settings > Server Components:
- However there are no MSSQL servers are listed in Tools & Settings > Database Servers:
- It is not possible to add MSSQL as database server in Tools & Settings > Database Servers > Add Database Servers:
License limitations: MSSQL Server management is not included by default into WebAdmin license.
Note: For license questions contact Online Sales team if the license has been purchased directly in Plesk Online store. Plesk partners need to contact their sales representative.