- Plesk for Windows
- MSSQL server is listed as installed in Tools & Settings > Updates & Upgrades > Add/Remove Components. For example, MSSQL 2017:
- The MSSQL components is enabled and present in Tools & Settings > Server Components:
- However there are no MSSQL servers are listed in Tools & Settings > Database Servers:
- It is not possible to add MSSQL as database server in
- Tools & Settings > Database Servers > Add Database Servers:
- Microsoft SQL Server support is turn off in Tools & Settings > License Management:
- WebAdmin license is used
License limitations: MSSQL Server management is not included by default into WebAdmin license.
If the license has been purchased directly in Plesk Online store, contact Online Sales team.
Plesk partners need to contact their sales representative.