- Plesk 12.5 for Linux
- Plesk 12.0 for Linux
Note: This article has the reference to the issue with the fix available:
- #PPPM-3485 "Support issue #PPPM-3485"
- Plesk Onyx 17.0 Release 15 November 2016
- After an upgrade/update, it is not possible to access certain areas of the Plesk.
Permission deniederror appears.
- The following error can be found in
CONFIG_TEXT: Exception: Permission denied
Plesk login page is not opening it's constantly loading with the following error in
CONFIG_TEXT: 2015/10/14 15:20:33 [error] 2922#0: *64 upstream timed out (110: Connection timed out) while reading response header from upstream, client: 203.0.113.2, server: , request: "GET /login_up.php3 HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/sw-engine.sock", host: "example.com:8443"
Plesk login page is loading forever and showing error 504 or error 502 in the end.
/usr/local/psa/bin/utilities hang, for example:
# /usr/local/psa/bin/admin --show-password
is corrupted. This is bug #PPPM-3485 that is fixed in Plesk Onyx.
- Log into the server via SSH.
- Clear cache:
# rm -rf /var/lock/lmlib/container_locks
# rm -f /usr/local/psa/var/cache/*
- Restart Plesk services:
# service sw-engine restart
# service sw-cp-server restart
- Install latest Plesk updates:
# plesk installer install-all-updates