- Plesk for Windows
How to install Plesk for Windows?
For Plesk installation, you require a fresh Windows Server machine with an access to the Internet. You can create it on your own or purchase it from any Hosting Provider. Before the installation, make sure that the server meets Plesk Software Requirements.
- Connect to the Windows Server installation via RDP.
- Download and run the Plesk Installer (
plesk-installer.exe) on the server. A browser window will open the authorization form where administrator's credentials should be entered. Ports 8443 and 8447 should be opened to run the installer.
- In the browser window, choose Install or Upgrade Product, specify the necessary parameters and the components that are about to be installed, and follow the on-screen instructions.
- After the installation is finished, access to Plesk is possible through
https://<ip_address_or_hostname>:8443or https://localhost:8443 from the server itself.
- Make the first initialization by providing a new password for Plesk 'admin' user and choosing trial license if required.
Note: Refer to our Knowledge Base for assistance in resolving errors that may appear during the installation process. Also, the following ports should be opened for Plesk to function correctly. Additional information can be found in the Plesk Documentation.