- Plesk Sitebuilder for Windows
- Plesk Sitebuilder for Linux
My lease license key was updated at Odin Key Administrator, but it was not installed into my Plesk Sitebuilder 4.5
Design templates are outdated:
Plesk Sitebuilder admin > Server > Autoupdate
Up-to-date version of design templates of Plesk Sitebuilder 4.5.5 for Windows is 4.5.16 ; for Plesk Sitebuilder 4.5.9 for Linux is 4.5.9 . Refer to this KB article for the details about Sitebuilder update.
According to new policy of Sitebuilder lease license updating process (added since January 1, 2013) - only license keys with existent server report are updated. It's by design that server report is sent to Odin update server by the Design Templates Updater Utility only. During execution the utility performs the following:
- Installs new packages of design templates
- Replaces improperly licensed images in all published sites
- Send report to Odin upgrade server with server information and the license key.
Because the design templates are outdated the utility was not run on the server. So server report is missing and the license key is not updated.
Run the Design Templates Updater Utility on the server: