- Plesk 10.x for Linux
- Plesk 11.x for Linux
- Plesk 12.0 for Linux
- The wrong certificate is displayed during opening any domain via HTTPS;
- The correct certificate is added under server settings;
- The certificate is assigned to Plesk server IP;
- The default domain is set for the IP;
- Apache was restarted Apache.
Connect to the server via SSH.
- Run the following command to find out lines declaring SSL virtual hosts:
# grep -iR '^[[:space:]]*<VirtualHost' /etc/httpd/conf.d/* | grep "_default_"
CONFIG_TEXT: <VirtualHost _default_:443>
- Stop and start the Apache server:
# service httpd stop
# service httpd start