- Plesk 12.0 for Linux
- Plesk 12.5 for Linux
- Plesk Onyx for Linux
- After upgrade from Plesk 12.x to Plesk Onyx, some pages cannot be opened or Internal Server Error 500 is shown.
- The following errors is caught by DevTools in Browser on the pages that can be opened:
CONFIG_TEXT: TypeError: filterConfig is undefined
- The following error can be found in
CONFIG_TEXT: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Zend_Log' not found in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Plesk/Log.php:169
#0 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/PleskException.php(26): Plesk_Log::err('Class 'Zend_Reg...')
#1 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/PleskException.php(13): report_crash('Class 'Zend_Reg...', Array, 'Error', 500, Object(Error))
#2 [internal function]: plesk_exception_handler(Object(Error))
thrown in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Plesk/Log.php on line 169
exit status 255
Incomplete upgrade. In particular, duplicated
packages, or the packages (or files from packages) were not upgraded properly.
It is required to remove duplicate packages, and possibly reinstall Plesk Core packages. This procedure require some administrative skills. Below, resolution for RHEL-based system is described.
- Login to the server via SSH.
yum-utilspackage to make the work easier:
# yum install yum-utils
Check for duplicated packages with the command:
# package-cleanup --dupes
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
Make sure that there is no important package can be removed. Try to clean out the older versions of packages:
# package-cleanup --cleandupes
- Try to finish the upgrade again:
# plesk installer --select-release-current --upgrade-installed-components --reinstall-patch
If actions above does not help, proceed with re-installing
- Find the proper plesk-core package in autoinstall.plesk.com and download it, for example for CentOS 7 + Plesk Onyx 17.8:
# wget https://autoinstall.plesk.com/PSA_17.8.11/dist-rpm-CentOS-7-x86_64/base/plesk-core-17.8.11-cos7.build1708180301.19.x86_64.rpm
Warning: be very careful and download the plesk-core for proper OS and Plesk Version. Mistake on this step might lead to a bigger problem.
- Remove the old plesk-core package just from the package database and install downloaded RPM:
# rpm -e --nodeps --justdb plesk-core
# rpm -Uvh plesk-core-17.8.11-cos7.build1708180301.19.x86_64.rpm
- Trigger the upgrade once again:
# plesk installer update --repatch
In case of broken layouts and some errors in DevTools in browser, refer to the following article:
After upgrade from Plesk 12.0 to Plesk 17.5 white blank page appears on attempt to open a subscription: Smb.Dropdown is not a constructor