- Plesk for Windows
CAPTCHA image does not load on the website example.com that has been created with Web Presence Builder.
CAPTCHA has been added as Web Presence Builder module.
Files inside the "%plesk_vhosts%\example.com\httpdocs\components\kcaptcha" fodler were modified\corrupt.
- Log into Plesk.
- Browse to Domains > example.com and click on Edit Website button to open Web Presence Builder editor:
- Take a snap shot of the site which faces the problem and download it
Create a temporary dummy domain
- Create a Web Presence Builder website for
Restore previously created snap shot for
- Create a copy of
- Copy and replace the content of
- Check that CAPTCHA images load successfully
- Remove additional domain