- How to upgrade a Plesk license between editions?
- How to upgrade Web Admin edition to Web Pro edition?
- How to upgrade Web Pro edition to Web Host edition?
Upgrade options for Online Store customers:
- Log into Plesk 360
- Find the license
- Click 'Upgrade'
- Select the required edition
- Confirm or update payment option
- Once invoice is received, Retrieve keys in Plesk under Tools and Setting > License management
There is no need to reinstall Plesk.
Upgrade options for Plesk Partners:
When your license is upgraded, in Plesk go to Tools & Settings > License Management > Plesk License Key and click Retrieve Keys to update the license. There is no need to reinstall Plesk.
For any questions, contact Plesk Sales team.