Plesk for Windows Plesk for Linux kb: technical ABT: Group B
- Plesk for Linux
- Plesk for Windows
CVE-2015-4000 LOGJAM TLS DH vulnerability on Plesk server
The Logjam attack allows a man-in-the-middle attacker to downgrade vulnerable TLS connections to 512-bit export-grade cryptography. This allows the attacker to read and modify any data passed over the connection.
Call to Action
Click on a section to expand
Plesk for Linux
- Connect to server over SSH.
Run the following command to increase Diffie-Hellman key size to 2048 bit:
# plesk sbin sslmng -vvv --strong-dh --dhparams-size=2048
Note: To change the setting for a particular service, option --services=service_name should be used.
Plesk for Windows
- Connect to server over RDP.
- Open the Group Policy Object Editor: type
gpedit.mscin the Start > Run dialogue window:
- Expand Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Network > SSL Configuration Settings and open the SSL Cipher Suite Order setting:
- Set up a strong cipher suite order. See this list of Microsoft's supported ciphers and Mozilla's TLS configuration instructions:
very interesting, thanx, but for Aix Server have you some info or details in more ? maybe could i try with the script you have prepared ? i have downloaded and i know will check, thnx bye
Please sign in to leave a comment.