- Plesk 11.x for Windows
- Plesk 12.0 for Windows
- Plesk 12.5 for Windows
- Plesk Onyx for Windows
It is not possible to open Plesk Control Panel with the following error in browser screen:
PLESK_INFO: HTTP Error 500.0 - Internal Server Error
<handler> scriptProcessor could not be found in <fastCGI> application configuration
'PleskContolPanel' website is configured improperly. Some of the request handler points to the non-existing binary.
- Connect to the server using RDP
- Go to IIS > Sites and remove 'pleskcontrolpanel' website.
- Start Plesk Reconfigurator from the Command Line:
- Repair Plesk Installation and select only Plesk Services
- In case the issue will persist, go to IIS > Sites > pleskcontrolpanel > Handler Mapping and remove PleskEngine-FastCGI-php mapping.
- Re-create the mapping;