- Plesk for Linux
- Unable to browse any domain hosted on the Plesk server. The browser displays this error:
CONFIG_TEXT: 502 Bad Gateway
- Nginx reverse proxy is enabled in Tools & Settings > Services Management.
- Nginx service is running.
Apache service is stopped on the server.
Start Apache service on the server.
Via Plesk UI:
Navigate to Tools & Settings > Services Management > Apache Web Server > Start
- If the issue remains the same (or sites are not working with the different error message), go to Extensions > My Extensions > Webserver Configuration Troubleshooter and Rebuild All configuration files:
Via the command line:
Connect to the server via SSH.
- Start Apache Web Server:
# service apache2 start
- It the issue remains the same (or sites are not working with the different error message), execute the following command:
# plesk repair web -y
Note: If the issue persists, proceed with further troubleshooting according to [HUB] 502 Bad Gateway.