- Plesk 10.x for Linux
- Plesk for Linux
- Plesk 11.x for Windows
- Plesk 11.x for Linux
- Plesk 12.0 for Linux
- Plesk 9.x for Windows
- The installation of micro-updates started from the Plesk home screen fails:
PLESK_ERROR: Failed to update Panel. You can send the update log to Parallels support to try fixing the issue. View the update log .
- Attempting to access the update log fails:
Internal error: File specified by 766460e6-7587-54f1-e1be-794e5655c4a4 was not found
Message File specified by 766460e6-7587-54f1-e1be-794e5655c4a4 was not found
The Plesk installer has failed or was terminated.
- Connect to the server using SSH/RDP.
- ( Linux only ) Remove the
- Make a backup of Plesk database: How to backup/restore a Plesk database dump.
- Access Plesk database and remove stale records from the
MYSQL_LIN: DELETE longtasks, longtaskparams FROM longtasks INNER JOIN longtaskparams WHERE longtasks.type='panel-update' AND longtaskparams.task_id=longtasks.id;
- Install Plesk micro-updates.