- Plesk 12.5 for Linux
- Web Presence Builder 12.0 for Linux
- Web Presence Builder 12.5 for Linux
- Plesk 11.0 for Linux
- Plesk 11.5 for Windows
- Plesk 12.0 for Linux
- Web Presence Builder 11.5 for Linux
While working on the content and design of a website, you can save several copies of each site to the server and restore sites from the saved copies (also referred to as snapshots). Saving site copies can be useful in the following cases:
- You want to prepare several versions of the same website so that you can later load them for review, choose the best-designed or the most appropriate version, and publish it to the Internet.
- You want to make significant changes to or experiment with the site's design or content and ensure that you can safely undo the changes, should anything go wrong.
In Parallels Automation for Web Presence versions 10 and 11, and in the application Web Presence Builder for Parallels Plesk Panel versions 10 and 11, a site snapshot may be created and restored through the main menu in GUI of Web Presence Builder.
To create site snapshot:
In the "
" tab click the button "
" to create a site snapshot.
To restore site snapshot:
In the tab "
" mark the snapshot you want to restore and click "
Important: A snapshot created with the command line tool is not equal to a snapshot created through GUI.