- Plesk Sitebuilder 4.5 for Linux
- Web Presence Builder 11.0 for Linux
- Web Presence Builder 12.0 for Linux
- Plesk 11.0 for Linux
- Plesk 11.5 for Windows
- Plesk 11.5 for Linux
- Plesk 12.0 for Linux
- Web Presence Builder 11.5 for Linux
When image was moved in WPB editor the image doesn't show after publishing.
You may see this in the source of the page: url of the image that is not shown:
<img id="mce-3771" src="https://%wpb.host%/sites/00/0088ae1ef8ecb7ecbb1b35af740356d0/attachments/Image/bozh-matm.jpg?1381645550062" alt="" width="140" height="105"></img>
Here is an example of a shown image:
<img id="mce-6638" src="attachments/Image/ucWgGZ9cNOQ_1.jpg?1381645550062" alt="" width="140" height="93"></img>
Wrong "src" attribute under "img " tag after the image was moved in the "Text & Image" module during site creation.
Such behavior was considered as a software issue PPPM-935 .
The issue will be fixed in future update of Parallels Web Presence Builder.
As a workaround follow the steps below:
- Make all necessary changes
- Save changes as new snapshot under save button
- Restore site from this snapshot
- Publish website
Within restoration process all links will be re-generated.