- Web Presence Builder
- Plesk Sitebuilder
- It is required to upgrade the version of the license, which is available in Plesk Online Store account.
- It is required to upgrade the number of sites/domains/accounts for the license that is stored in Plesk Online Store account.
For licenses purchased before March 15, 2016
Your active lease licenses purchased before March 15, 2016 are stored in your Online Store account. To manage your license please log in to your Online Store account at https://shop.plesk.com/login
- Go to My Subscriptions section.
- Select the required license.
- On Subscription Details page, you will see several options including Upgrade , click on it.
- Click Perform Upgrade button next to the required license to upgrade its version. In order to upgrade the number of sites/domains/accounts/etc for your existing license, tick the add-on you would like to add and click on Adjust Add-ons .
For licenses purchased after March 15, 2016
Orders placed on or after March 15, 2016 are processed by our order processing vendor cleverbridge. Due to this, licenses for these orders are not stored in Online Store accounts at https://shop.plesk.com/login
To check how to upgrade your license, contact Plesk Sales team :