- Plesk for Linux
- Plesk for Windows
- Site shows below error for all php files, all other files can be successfully opened;
CONFIG_TEXT: No input file specified
- Web statistics URL http://domain.com/plesk-stat/webstat/ is showing the same error;
FTP usage statistics for domain shows error:
"no input file specified";
- Files uploads with the wrong permissions'.
Incorrect ownership or permissions for domain vhosts path.
Note: the further instructions are intended for server administrators with direct RDP/SSH access to the server.
If direct SSH/RDP access to the server is not possible, contact server administrator for further assistance.
- Login to the server via SSH.
- Execute below command to correct permissions:
# plesk repair fs example.com -y
- Connect via RDP;
- Open Plesk Reconfigurator;
- Go to Repair Plesk Installation > select Plesk files security, Plesk Virtual Hosts Security and check/repair files permissions.