- Plesk 11.0 for Windows
- Plesk 11.5 for Windows
- Plesk 12.0 for Windows
- Plesk 12.5 for Windows
How can I redirect HTTP requests to HTTPS in IIS?
To configure automatic redirection from HTTP to HTTPS and also to /OWA, follow these steps:
- Start IIS 7 Manager.
- In Sites , select the Default Web site , and then make sure that you are in Features View .
- Double-click HTTP Redirect . Or, right-click HTTP Redirect , and then click Open Feature .
Click to select the
Redirect requests to this destination
check box, and then enter the absolute URL. For example, enter
- In the Redirect Behavior section, click to select the Only redirect requests to content in this directory (not subdirectories) check box.
- In the Status code list, select Found (302) .
- Click Apply to save the settings.
Also, refer to the Microsoft KB article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/975341