- Plesk Onyx for Linux
- Prestashop is installed to a subscription. When trying to change password for Prestashop admin or remove Prestashop, the following error is shown:
PLESK_ERROR: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 2147483648 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 2127823180 bytes) in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Service/Agent/Transport/Util.php on line 189
ERROR: Allowed memory size of 2147483648 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 2127823180 bytes) (Util.php:189)
- Increasing memory limit in /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/php.ini did not help.
- It is impossible to remove a subscription that has APS application installed neither via Plesk UI nor via CLI, process just hung.
It is required to find all hung processes and eliminate those. For that:
- Log into the server via SSH.
- Check for the hung
sappmngprocesses with the following command:
# ps auxf |grep sappmng
- Kill the processes, if found:
# kill -9 <PID>