- Plesk 11.0 for Linux
- Plesk 11.5 for Linux
- Plesk 12.0 for Linux
- Can Plesk 11.0.9 installation on Amazon EC2 using AMI in AWS be upgraded to Plesk 11.5?
- Is there a way to install Plesk to Amazon EC2 using Plesk autoinstaller?
- If Plesk is installed in a Virtual Machine, is this configuration supported by Parallels?
- Yes, Plesk 11.0 that is installed to Amazon EC2 can be updated and upgraded using autoinstaller to Plesk 11.5.
- No, only Plesk AMI images for Amazon EC2 service can be used in AWS.
- Yes, this configuration is supported. Plesk that is installed in any Virtual Machine is supported.
If you have other questions regarding integration of Plesk with Amazon EC2, please contact Plesk Technical support .