- Plesk Sitebuilder for Linux
There is a special requirements list for publishing server:
To guarantee correct operation of dynamic sites, make sure that the publishing server meets the following requirements:
- PHP version 4.3.9 or later is installed on the publishing server.
- PHP supports:
- The ionCube PHP Loader 3.1.15 or later
- DOM XML with XSLT support or PHP XSLT extension (Sablotron)
- Multibyte string functions (mbstring extension)
- Zlib compression functions (zlib extension)
- Session handling functions support (session extension)
- SQLite 2.x with UTF-8 encoding support
- GD library 2.0.1 or later
- In php.ini the following directive is installed:
- default_charset = "UTF-8"
Note: Make sure that all extensions you have installed are listed in the extensions directory and in the php.ini file. If PHP is installed as an Apache module, restart Apache after applying the changes.
This list includes SQLite (2.x, support UTF-8 encoding) support for PHP. If publishing side does not have appropriate SQLite 2.x extension installed for PHP you will get error message during publication.
SQLite 3.x is not supported by Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder 4.5.