- Plesk for Windows
- While opening a MSSQL database in web admin, it shows all databases in ASP.NET Enterprise manager no matter which database owned by the database user.
- It is possible to open MS SQL database with myLittleAdmin and manage database of single subscription from another subscription.
Guest user is added to database permissions. Guest user allows database access to logins who do not have associated users inside SQL Server databases.
2. Login to MSSQL Server using MSSQL Server Management Studio
3. Right click on Database_name > Properties > Permissions.
4. Make sure that there is no Guest user or he does not have permissions to database
5. If Guest user exists, revoke the access of access from user database with script:
CONFIG_TEXT: USE database_name
REVOKE CONNECT TO [guest]
6. If script does not help open "MSSQL Server Management Studio" > database_name > Properties > Permissions, then manually uncheck all permissions in Grant column for "guest" user and click OK: