I see license EXT.xxxxxxxx.xxxx in my Plesk. What is this license for?
Many 3rd party products used with Plesk are not added to a Plesk license as an add-on, but have their own licenses:
- Commtouch for Unix/Linux
- Ecwid Integration Test
- Interspire Email Marketer 5
- Interspire Knowledge Manager 5
- Keepit.com Online Backup
- MagicSpam for Plesk 12
- Persony Web Conferencing
- Pinnacle Cart Hosted eCommerce Shopping Cart
- Premium Outbound Antispam for Unix/Linux
- Security Core with Atomicorp ModSecurity Rules
- Symantec Norton Internet Security Online
- UNITY Express Plus
- UNITY One
Previously, all such licenses had the following prefix in the license number: APS.
Since May 23, 2016, this prefix is replaced with "EXT" and the license number for these products has the following format:
This change will not affect your license functionality or lifecycle.