- Plesk for Windows
- Plesk for Linux
- While performing restoration of domain backup or when trying to create some object in Plesk, the following error is received:
PLESK_ERROR: Unable to create <resource type>: There are no available resources of this type (<resource type>) left. Requested: 1; available: 0.
Where 'resource type' is: database, domain, mailbox etc.
- Cannot add a resource. For example, a subdomain:
PLESK_ERROR: Warning: Permission denied
- Multiserver tasks fail with the following error:
PLESK_ERROR: Failed API request: There are no available resources of this type (resource_type) left. Requested: N; available: 0.
Subscription does not have enough resources (databases, subdomains or others) allowed.
Login into Plesk and check the following:
- Plesk license allows creating resources of this type (Tools & Settings > License Management).
- Subcription service plan has enough resources (Subscriptions > example.com > Service plan).
- If the subscription is locked check the customized resources (Subscriptions > example.com > Customize).
If the subscription assigned to the customer created by reseller, then verify reseller's resources availability:
- Reseller' service plan has not enough resources (Service Plans > Reseller Plans).
- If the reseller' subscription is locked check the customized resources (Resellers > My reseller > Customize).
Locked state means locked for syncing, indicates that a subscription is excluded from syncing with the associated plans.
A subscription gets locked parameters of the subscription are changed without changing the associated service plan. Such locking secures the customization so that they are not overwritten the next time, when the plan parameters are changed and all its subscriptions are synced.
Unsynced state indicates that some services or resources offered with the associated plans cannot actually be provided with the subscription.