- Plesk for Windows
- Plesk for Linux
- While performing restoration of domain backup, migration or when trying to create an object in Plesk, the following error is received:
PLESK_ERROR: Unable to create <resource type>: There are no available resources of this type (<resource type>) left. Requested: 1; available: 0.
Where 'resource type' is: database, domain, mailbox etc.
- Cannot add an entity, for example, a subdomain:
PLESK_ERROR: Warning: Permission denied
- Multiserver tasks fail with the following error:
PLESK_ERROR: Failed API request: There are no available resources of this type (resource_type) left. Requested: N; available: 0.
Subscription does not have enough resources (databases, subdomains, etc...) allowed.
Login into Plesk and check that:
- Plesk license allows creating resources of this type (Tools & Settings > License Management).
- Subcription service plan has enough resources (Subscriptions > example.com > Service plan).
- If the subscription is locked check the customized resources (Subscriptions > example.com > Customize).
If the subscription assigned to the customer created by reseller, then verify reseller's resources availability:
- Reseller' service plan has enough resources (Service Plans > Reseller Plans).
- If the reseller' subscription is locked check the customized resources (Resellers > My reseller > Customize).