Backup task in Plesk fails with an error:
Warning: mysql "database_name"
mysqldump: Got error: 1449: The user specified as a definer ('database_user'@'localhost') does not exist when using LOCK TABLES
User set as a definer is missing on the system.
Create a user with the same name and give him privileges to manage corresponding database.
CREATE USER 'database_user'@'localhost' IDENTIFIED BY 'plain_password';
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON database_name.* To 'database_user'@'hostname' IDENTIFIED BY 'plain_password';
In case the username is root, instead of create the user, change the definer of a table/view with phpMyAdmin in Plesk control panel as explained in the following steps:
1. Go to the affected domain > databases > affected database > phpMyAdmin
2. Tables or Views > Select all the views and Select "Show Create" from the dropdown menu
3. Copy the sentence with the wrong definer and change the values like:
ALTER instead of CREATE
Correct database user name instead of the user with error
The first part of the sentence hould look like:
ALTER ALGORITHM=UNDEFINED DEFINER=`database_user`@`host`...
4. Go to the SQL from the upper menu and execute the modified ALTER sentence
5. Do it for all the affected views