- Plesk Sitebuilder for Linux
How to install Plesk Sitebuilder 4.5?
Distributive of Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder 4.5 is no longer available on Plesk website. Moreover, all of the OS versions supported by Sitebuilder are End-of-Life. However, it is still possible to install it.
First of all, deploy a new server with OS supported by Sitebuilder 4.5:
- Debian 3.1(i386 only)/4.0
- CentOS 4.x/5.x
- FedoraCore 4/5/6/7/8
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3.0/4.0/5.0
- SuSE 9.3/10/10.1/10.2
- openSuSE 10.3
- SuSE 9.0/10.0 Enterprise
- FreeBSD 5.5/6.1 (i386 only)
- Ubuntu 6.06/7.10/8.04
Make sure the server meets the following Software requirements:
- Apache web server
- MySQL server verion 3.0 or later
mysqlclient libraries versions 4.x or 5.x
libxml2version 2.6.12 or later
libxsltversion 1.1.12 or later
- Ioncube loader (shipped in the
php5-ioncube-php52package of Plesk Sitebuilder)
- PHP 5.2x (shipped in the
php5sbpackage of Plesk Sitebuilder)
- Min 100MB free disk space
- Min 512 MB RAM
In order to install Plesk Sitebuilder, follow the steps:
- Log in to the server via SSH
- Download Plesk installer script from Plesk website
# wget http://autoinstall.plesk.com/plesk-installer
- Run the script with the appropriate option:
# ./plesk-installer --select-release-id SB_4_5_0
- Proceed until the step Select the products to install and their versions. At this step, you should uncheck Plesk check box, and check Sitebuilder 4.5 box.
- Proceed with further steps and Sitebuilder 4.5 will be installed as a result.
In the attachment, you can find Installation guide for Plesk Sitebuilder 4.5, however, note that this guide has not been updated for a long time as Sitebuilder product is no longer developed. Therefore, this guide may contain broken links.