- Plesk for Linux
- Unable to select an IP address of a destination server during a migration on the IP Mapping step: section is grayed out, no IP address on a target server is available.
- The main Plesk IP address is Dedicated, while additional IP address/addresses is/are shared.
- After migration, websites show a default Plesk page.
There are not enough IP addresses on a destination server: there is only 1 or more Dedicated IPs on the destination server and all of them are already assigned to existing subscriptions.
- Make the main Plesk IP address Shared on the destination server at Plesk > Tools & Settings > IP Addresses .
- If the migration is already done, change an IP address of domains at Plesk > Domains > example.com > Web Hosting Access to the required.