- Plesk 8.x for Linux/Unix
- Plesk 7.5.x Reloaded
- Plesk Sitebuilder below 4.0 for Linux
NOTE: This article applies to the following products and versions only:
- Plesk for Linux 7.1-8.2.1
- Sitebuiler for Linux 1.x-2.1.3
IMPORTANT: If you have Plesk for Windows 7.5 - 8.x llicense, installed on Windows XP/Windows Server 2003 (Microsoft Windows 5.2), refer to
- 213377529 License for Plesk 7.5/7.6 or 8.x for Windows fails to update
1) License has feature named "Unlimited expiration (to cover SSL certificate issue for legacy product versions)" ;
2) The next license update date in the product panel is shown as January 01, 2035
3) One of the following errors may appear:
The product license fails to update after attempt to retrieve the license manually in control panel or command line;
Product instance fails to upgrade to a newer version due to inability to connect to Key Administrator and retrieve upgraded product license;
The license key is invalid. In order to use the Plesk Control Panel, please obtain and install a new functioning license key. Your license key has expired. To continue using your Plesk Control Panel you must purchase a non-expiring commercial license key.
Certain legacy product versions have limitations that prevent them from working with new SSL certificate installed at Key Administrator port 5224.
If you need to retrieve your license,
Partners should log into Partner Central to retrieve the license and upload it into the product manually.
Non-partner customers can contact Plesk Licensing and Purchase Support to get the license file.
In case you need to upgrade your license to a newer version, please use one of the product-specific license upgrade wizards to upgrade your license to the required version:
- 213956265 How do I manually upgrade Plesk license?
Web Presence Builder (Sitebuilder):
- 213386289 How do I manually upgrade SiteBuilder license?