- Plesk 12.5 for Windows
1) Unable to access File Sharing menu when Plesk is opened in Power User mode with the following error:
Wrong username or password
2) The following error appears in
ERR [panel] File sharing list retrieval failed: sharing type=private, error=Unable to access File Sharing repository with the system user name "admin": Wrong username or password.
3) Admin user's account in Computer Management is not disabled
4) Changing admin password using the following command does not resolve the issue:
"%plesk_bin%\\init_conf.exe" -u -passwd New_Plesk_Password
5) Syncing the password does not resolve the issue using either of the following commands:
net user admin <current_admin_password>
Access is denied by the Local Security Policy
Open Local Security Policy > Network Security and disable Restrict NTLM: Incoming NTLM Traffic or set to allow all .