- Plesk for Linux
- Unable to access Plesk > Tools & Settings > Backup Manager, the following error is shown in browser:
CONFIG_TEXT: 504 Gateway Timeout
- There are the following records in
CONFIG_TEXT: [error] 3235#0: *1483 upstream timed out (110: Connection timed out) while reading response header from upstream, client: 18.104.22.168, server: , request: "GET /plesk/server/backup/local-repository/ HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/sw-engine.sock", host: "22.214.171.124:8443", referrer: "https://126.96.36.199:8443/admin/server/tools?context=tools"
- It is possible to find such system process while trying to access Backup Manager:
# ps ax | grep pmm
11357 ? R 0:37 /usr/bin/python /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/pmmcli --get-tasks-list Restore,Backup 5dfb2ce3-1743-4cac-902e-78773bc245d6 any
- There are a lot of "Permission denied" messages in /usr/local/psa/PMM/sessions/TIME_STAMP/migration.result files:
# egrep -lir 'Permission denied' /usr/local/psa/PMM/sessions/ | xargs wc -l
- #PPPM-7211 "Support issue #PPPM-7211"
- Plesk Onyx 17.8 17 April 2018