Is it possible to change the platform of a Plesk license from 'VPS' to 'Dedicated'?
I purchased the wrong license key - 'VPS'. Can it be switched to 'Dedicated'?
NOTE: the information below is for the lease-type licenses from Plesk Online Store only.
If you are a Plesk Partner - please contact your Sales Representative, otherwise - please contact Licensing and purchase support for assistance.
1. Plesk license platform change from 'VPS' to 'Dedicated' is supported:
- Login to My Plesk (How to login to My Plesk?).
- Proceed through the 'Upgrade' button: Web Pro for VPS -> Web Pro for Dedicated; Web Host for VPS -> Web Host for Dedicated
- Once upgrade is processed, you will get an email from cleverbridge with an invoice
- You can retrieve keys after receiving invoice
2. Plesk license platform change from 'Dedicated' to 'VPS' is not supported.