- Plesk for Linux
- Unable to install any or some packages using Plesk autoinstaller, Plesk update fails with the following error:
CONFIG_TEXT: There are no enabled Yum repositories. Installation is not possible.
- Operation system is CentOS 6 or CentOS 7.
Note: In case the error occurs on CentOS 5, check the following article instead: Plesk update on CentOS 5 fails: RepoError: Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: base
The standard CentOS repository files are missing in the
/etc/yum.repos.d/ directory or
base repositories are disabled.
The easiest way to fix base repositories is to reinstall
centos-release package. Below is the instructions for Centos 7.5.1804.
- Log into the server via SSH.
# rpm -e centos-release --nodeps
- Get the link to the package from the CentOS 7 repository (use CTRL+F via the browser to find it):
For CentOS 6, use the CentOS 6 repository.
- Use the link from the previous step and install it as in example below:
# rpm -Uvh http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/os/x86_64/Packages/centos-release-7-5.1804.el7.centos.x86_64.rpm