- Plesk for Linux
- Plesk for Windows
- Website is hosted on shared IP address.
- SSL support is enabled for website, but SSL Cerificates option is missing under Domains > example.com > Hosting Settings.
SNI support is not enabled.
Note: if you don't have administrative access to Plesk via SSH or RDP, contact your hosting provider regarding the issue
1. Ensure that OS version installed on the server supports SNI:
- Linux systems (see the full list in the release notes).
- Windows 2012 or higher.
2. Enable SNI Support:
- Open Tools & Settings > Server Settings
- Enable option
Turn on SNI support, which allows using individual SSL/TLS certificates on websites with the same IP addressand click OK