Tomcat application is marked with an orange/yellow circle with an exclamation mark inside. When hovering over the exclamation mark, the following message is displayed:
Actual status of the application does not correspond to the status retrieved from the database
Uploading a tomcat application to a subscription fails with an error message:
Error: Unable to start up Java application: Possible reason - Tomcat Java service is not currently running on the server.
This icon means that Plesk can't reach this application because of some reasons. Please, take the steps described below to determine the exact reason:
- Tomcat service must be running on this server.
- Tomcat service should be enabled on the domain.
- Domain should be properly resolved in DNS to correct IP address.
- Application should be packed into a valid .war package.
- Application cannot be loaded due to code in application itself.
These are main reasons why an application is not displayed as working. Also, try to reconfigure Tomcat using the following command: