- Unable to connect to the server via FTP:
CONFIG_TEXT: ftp: connect: No route to host
CONFIG_TEXT: Timeout detected. (data connection)
Could not retrieve directory listing
Error listing directory '/'
- If the connection is established via FileZilla, the following error can be seen:
CONFIG_TEXT: Error: Connection timed out after 20 seconds of inactivity
nmaputility shows that port is filtered:
# nmap -p21 18.104.22.168 Starting Nmap 5.51 ( http://nmap.org ) at 2018-01-15 09:11 EST
Nmap scan report for 22.214.171.124
Host is up.
PORT STATE SERVICE 21/tcp filtered unknown
- Ports from the passive range are filtered by the firewall too:
# nmap 126.96.36.199 -p 49152
PORT STATE SERVICE
49152/tcp filtered unknown
Access to the FTP is blocked by a firewall.
- Make sure that there are no rules which prohibit FTP connection in Plesk in Tools & Settings > Firewall.
- If the system or a third party firewall is active on the server, made sure that it is not blocking the connection to the required port.
- There may be an intermediate firewall between. In this case, it is required to contact the service provider.