- Web Presence Builder 11.0 for Linux
- Plesk 10.4 for Linux
- Web Presence Builder 12.0 for Linux
- Plesk 11.0 for Linux
- Plesk 11.5 for Windows
- Plesk 11.5 for Linux
- Plesk 12.0 for Windows
- Plesk 12.0 for Linux
- Web Presence Builder 11.5 for Linux
The process of opening a site in Web Presence Builder hangs on step two:
Step 2 of 3: Loading website structure...
The following error appears about two minutes after attempting to publish the site:
Unable to connect to Web Presence Builder server. Please contact the server administrator.
The following error can be observed in
2014/03/26 16:24:25 [error] 29586#0: *1948357 upstream timed out (110: Connection timed out) while reading response header from upstream, client: 184.108.40.206, server: , request: "POST /sitebuilder/JsonApi/ HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/sw-engine.sock", host: "10.10.01.10:8443", referrer: "https://10.01.01.10:8443/sitebuilder/Editor"
This is a software issue, #PPPM-1541, which will be fixed in future Web Presence Builder updates.
There are three different ways to resolve the issue:
- You can increase PHP limits according to this Knowledgebase article: #117909 Web Presence Builder: "Unable to connect to Web Presence Builder"
- For versions of Web Presence Builder higher than 11.5, remove surplus pages from the site to make it smaller.
As of version 11.5, the number of pages per site is limited to 500. To increase site performance, you may decrease the page limit in the configuration file (
maxPagesNumber = 400
By default, the limit is set to 500.
IMPORTANT: Do not change the limit to more than 500.