- Plesk for Windows
- The following bounce message is received while sending a mail message to
email@example.com Plesk server:
CONFIG_TEXT: Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:
Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain example.com by mail.example.com [203.0.113.2].
CONFIG_TEXT: An error occurred while sending mail.
550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable or not local
Please check the message recipient firstname.lastname@example.org and try again.
- Mail for this Plesk domain is hosted on Google Services.
Mail domain is present in MailEnable configuration.
- Connect to the server via RDP.
- Open MailEnable at Start > MailEnable
- Navigate to Messaging Manager > Post Offices > example.com > Domains:
- Double click on example.com to open Properties window:
- Enable Act as Smart Host option and add IP address in the bottom of the list:
- Download the following tool from MailEnable: MERoute
- Unpack the archive and execute MERoute.exe:
- In the new window select example.com and click on the OK button to save the change: