- Plesk 12.0 for Linux
- Plesk 12.5 for Linux
- Plesk Onyx for Linux
- The following error occurs in Plesk when you try to change domain physical quota settings or remove domain/subdomain:
PLESK_ERROR: Error: Unable to execute usermng: usermng: pam_unix(passwd:chauthtok): password changed for jdoe usermng: /usr/sbin/setquota execution failed: setquota: Cannot find mountpoint for device /dev/ploop11111p1 setquota: No correct mountpoint specified. setquota: Cannot initialize mountpoint scan. usermng: Unable to set quota for user 'jdoe'
- Domains are not removed completely, no errors occurs in Plesk, files are still on the server, but domain can not be found in Plesk:
# ls -d /var/www/vhosts/system/example.com/
- The following can be found in the
CONFIG_TEXT: usermng: /usr/sbin/setquota execution failed:
setquota: Cannot find mountpoint for device /dev/simfs
setquota: No correct mountpoint specified.
setquota: Cannot initialize mountpoint scan.
usermng: Unable to set quota for user 'jdoe'
Hard disk quota is disabled on the node:
# grep -i 'quot' /proc/mounts
Quota between the server and Plesk was not synced.
Browse to Tools & Settings > Server Components and click Refresh.
If this does not help, follow the instruction below:
- Check whether quota is enabled in /etc/mtab despite being missing from /proc/mounts:
# grep -i 'quot' /etc/mtab
/dev/ploop15621p1 / ext4 rw,relatime,barrier=1,data=ordered,balloon_ino=12,jqfmt=vfsv0,usrjquota=aquota.user,grpjquota=aquota.group 0 0
/etc/mtabfile away and create a symbolic link to
# mv /etc/mtab /etc/mtab_old
# ln -s /proc/mounts /etc/mtab
- Browse to Tools & Settings > Server Components and click Refresh.
In order to find all domains that were not removed properly and remove them completely, use the attached script:
# wget https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/article_attachments/115005665694/domains_cleanup.sh.tar.gz
# tar -xzvf domains_cleanup.sh.tar.gz
# chmod +x domains_cleanup.sh