- Plesk for Linux
- Scheduled cron task is not being executed;
- Scheduled task was added when main domain was in a "suspended" state;
- Each cron (
/var/spool/cron/crontabs/user) file is created with ""##!PSA!##"" at the beginning of each task.
- After domain activating user's cron task is still disabled, ""##!PSA!##"" still exists;
- On clicking Run Now button, the script runs normally, as expected.
- Scheduled tasks are not disabled along with disabling main domain.
This is a bug with ID #PPPM-4560: Scheduled tasks are not activated/disabled when main domain is activated/disabled
Log into Plesk;
Activate the domain: Plesk > Domain > Activate ;
Re-add the task: Plesk > Domain > Scheduled Tasks > Add task.
Connect to the server via SSH;
Run the following command:
# /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/crontabmng allow user_name
Note: The <user_name> can be determined under Plesk > Domain > example.com > Web Hosting Access > Username