- Is it possible to change the platform of a Plesk license from 'VPS' to 'Dedicated'?
- I purchased the wrong license key - 'VPS'. Can it be switched to 'Dedicated'?
NOTE: the information below is for the lease-type licenses from Plesk Online Store only.
If you are a Plesk Partner - please contact your Sales Representative, otherwise - please contact Licensing and purchase support for assistance.
Plesk license platform change from 'VPS' to 'Dedicated' is supported:
- Login to Plesk 360 (How to login to Plesk 360?).
- Go to 'Licenses' tab
- Proceed through the 'Upgrade' button:
Web Pro for VPS > Web Pro for Dedicated;
Web Host for VPS > Web Host for Dedicated;
Web Admin for VPS > Web Admin for Dedicated.
- Once upgrade is processed, you will get an email from cleverbridge with an invoice
- You can retrieve keys after receiving invoice
On the contrary, it is not possible to change server platform from Dedicated to VPS for an existing license.