- How to downgrade a Plesk license between editions?
- I need to switch to a lower license edition
At the moment license downgrade between editions is not supported. In order to switch to a lower edition (Web Host > Web Pro > Web Admin), please do the following:
Downgrade options for Online Store customers:
- Cancel your current online store subscription, following the instructions given in the article: How to cancel a license purchased from Plesk Online Store
Make sure to cancel it before the next billing date, otherwise you will be automatically charged for the renewal.
- Purchase new license for the required product in our Online Store
- Once the new license is purchased, install it in Plesk using the activation code from the order confirmation email > Tools & Settings > License Management > Install key.
- If you had any additional keys attached to your previous license, please contact licensing team via chat in Plesk 360 or through the form Plesk licensing and purchase support.
Downgrade options for Plesk Partners:
If you are a Plesk Partner please check your options in Key Administrator or Partner Central. If a downgrade cannot be done, please contact your sales representative.
Please sign in to leave a comment.