- After logging into Plesk, white screen is displayed and the following errors are displayed in the browser console:
PLESK_ERROR: TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'config')
Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'config')
Uncaught (in promise) Error: Cannot query field "webSocket" on type "Config".
TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'select')
Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'container')
TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'logo')
TypeError: E is undefined
- The same error can occur in an attempt to access PHP Settings or DNS Settings pages in Domains > example.com.
Corrupted Plesk installation, possibly due to previously failed update.
- Connect to a Plesk server via SSH.
- Install the missing packages using the following command:
# plesk installer --select-release-latest --upgrade-installed-components
restore the logo file: # cd /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/images/logos # cp logoImg-C8ahMm powered-logo.png
2. reinstall plesk-core package for current Plesk version and Linux flavor, for example: # wget http://ch.origin.autoinstall.plesk.com/PSA_18.0.55/dist-rpm-RedHat-el8-x86_64/base/plesk-core-18.0-2.redhat.8+p18.104.22.168+t230825.0745.x86_64.rpm # rpm -Uvh --force --nodeps plesk-core-18.0-2.redhat.8+p22.214.171.124+t230825.0745.x86_64.rpm