Plesk for Linux how-to
How to enable scheduled tasks for the Laravel project in Laravel Toolkit?
Note: Make sure the following pre-requirements are satisfied:
- Laravel Toolkit version >= 1.2.x
- Scheduled tasks defined in Kernel.php of the project:
CONFIG_TEXT: class Kernel extends ConsoleKernel
protected function schedule(Schedule $schedule)
. . .
- The version of Laravel is >= 8.19.x
Once pre-requirements are satisfied, follow these steps:
- Log into Plesk.
- Enable Scheduler management permission according to this Plesk guide.
- Set Access to the server over SSH to /bin/bash at Domains > example.com > Web Hosting Access page.
- Navigate to Domains > example.com > Manage Laravel Application page and enable the Scheduled Tasks option.
Please sign in to leave a comment.