- Plesk for Windows
When migrating a subscription in Plesk Migrator, the operation fails with one of the following error messages:
PLESK_ERROR: Panel Migrator failed to start RPC Agent on '203.0.113.2' server.
RPC Agent is required for communication between current server and '203.0.113.2' server
PLESK_ERROR: [Errno 10054] An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
PLESK_ERROR: Migration tools tried to perform operation in 3 attempts: Rsync failed to copy files from the source server 'source' (203.0.113.2) to target Plesk server: This could happen because of a network connection issue. Run migration for that subscription once more.
Required for migration port (or ports) is filtered by a firewall.
For example, it is not possible to connect to the source server from the target (destination) server using the
tnc utility in Windows PowerShell:
PS tnc 203.0.113.2 -port 10155
WARNING: TCP connect to (203.0.113.2 : 10155) failed
Make sure that the source and the destination servers can communicate with each other using these ports:
- 135, 139, 445 (TCP) ports for migration
- 137, 138 (UDP) ports for migration
- 10155 (TCP) for a custom Plesk Migrator service performing miscellaneous tasks
- 10156 (TCP) for rsync server(migration)
- 1434 (TCP) and all (or manually selected) TCP ports for MS SQL, if it is used as a named instance