- Plesk for Windows
- Plesk for Linux
The following error is shown when restoring email messages during migration:
PLESK_ERROR: Stderr: Failed to register restored messages for mailbox firstname.lastname@example.org. Possible impact: messages could be unavailable via IMAP, or IMAP flags could not be restored. Reason: Cannot conect to mail server localhost:143. Authentication for mailbox email@example.com failed. Reason: Login failed. Server answer ABCD_2 NO LOGIN Failed - The mailbox you specified does not have access to this service.
The domain is suspended/disabled or mail service is deactivated for this domain on the source server so mail service is not available.
Log into Plesk on the source server.
In case domain is suspended
In case the mail service is disabled for this domain
- Go under Plesk > Domains > example.com.
- Activate /enable the domain.
- Go under Plesk > Domains > example.com > Mail Settings.
- Activate Mail service.
- Log into Plesk on the target server.
- Restart migration for the affected domain.