Plesk for Windows kb: how-to Plesk Onyx for Linux ABT: Group B
- Plesk Onyx for Linux
- Plesk for Windows
What caching features does Plesk provide?
- Starting from Plesk 17.8 Users can enable nginx-based caching via the corresponding switch on the instance card. To configure caching options, go to “Apache & nginx Settings” page on Websites & Domains.
- It is possible to enable Nginx dynamic caching according to the article How to enable Nginx dynamic caching in Plesk?
- It is possible to install specific PHP extensions for cache purposes. Refer to the corresponding article for more information: How to install/uninstall memcached or memcache extension for PHP on Plesk server?
- It is possible to enable leverage browser caching for nginx according to the article How to enable leverage browser caching for nginx
- It is possible to configure caching or compression by modifying web.config file or in IIS according to the article How to configure compression and caching in Plesk on Windows?