kb: technical ext: acronis
Acronis backup does not run daily/weekly/monthly backups as configured on the protection plan.
The following errors can be seen on the Acronis dashboard:
PLESK_INFO: The plan cannot be run for example.com as the device has no quota. To change the quota manually, select the device and then go to Details > Service quota.
PLESK_INFO: The plan cannot be run as the device has no quota
There is not enough free space on the Acronis Cloud plan to retain the number of backups configured in the extension.
Buy more backup space, or change the retention policy based on the backup size:
- Log into Plesk
- Go to Acronis Backup > Go to backup console.
- In Acronis console, go to Management > Protection plans > webcp (or your machine plan) > click the three dots > Edit.
- At How long to keep, select how many days/weeks/months your backups should be retained, based on your backup routine:
- If backups are set to be done daily, then the number of Days will be considered.
- If backups are set to be done weekly, then the number of Weeks will be considered.
- If backups are set to be done monthly, then the number of Months will be considered.
To understand how many backups can Acronis handle based on space contracted, the following operation can be done:
Please sign in to leave a comment.