Articles in this section
- Several websites do not work on Plesk for Windows server: HTTP Error 500.52 - URL Rewrite Module Error
- Apache keeps going down on a Plesk server: server reached MaxRequestWorkers setting
- Websites hosted in Plesk and served by PHP-FPM are unavailable or load slow: "server reached max_children setting" or "Bad file descriptor (9)"
- A WordPress website on a Plesk server shows "404 Not Found" on all pages except index.php, when running on FPM by nginx
- Security settings in WP Toolkit for WP instance containing space in its' path add incorrect Apache directives: RewriteCond: bad flag delimiters
- Plesk PHP script of web users is being downloaded instead of executed for additional domain or subdomain
- Websites hosted on a Plesk server with Imunify360 are intermittently unavailable: Error establishing a database connection
- How to update Atomic Modsecurity rules running on Plesk?
- Apache server-wide access log shows server IP address instead of visitor's IP address on a Plesk server
- PHP script execution is delayed
- Server IP instead of client's is shown in Apache access log due to disabled "remoteip" Apache module
- How to enable the Apache server statistics on a Plesk server
- How to generate custom self-signed SSL certificates and apply it to Postfix
- Wordpress contact form does not send email from system user
- How can the Apache restart time be reduced?