Articles in this section
- Apache keeps going down on a Plesk server: server reached MaxRequestWorkers setting
- Websites hosted in Plesk and served by PHP-FPM are unavailable or load slowly: "server reached max_children setting" or "Bad file descriptor (9)"
- Apache is restarted with domain's PHP FPM handler
- How to increase website loading speed on Plesk
- Error when adding IPv6 address via web interface or API: Cannot assign requested address
- Apache shows: pam_systemd(plesk_resctrl:session): Failed to connect to system bus: Permission denied
- New configuration files for the Apache web server were not created: Invalid command 'johndoe'
- PHP-FPM service fails to start on Plesk Onyx 17.8: An another FPM instance seems to already listen on php-fpm.sock
- Website redirects to another website
- Domain with uppercase letters in name does not work with PHP-FPM on Plesk: 503 service unavailable
- Server IP instead of client's is shown in Apache access log for website hosted on Plesk server due to disabled "remoteip" Apache module
- How to enable the Apache server statistics on a Plesk server
- How to generate custom self-signed SSL certificates and apply it to Postfix
- Wordpress contact form does not send email from system user
- PHPMyAdmin unable to upload gzip sql dump